- Language Spoken: English, Italian
- Open Weekends: No
- Office Hours: Mon-Fri 9:00 a.m. - 5:00 p.m.
- Brochures: Yes
- Speciality: Dermatology
- Philosophy: The Woodbridge Dermatology Centre is dedicated to providing each patient with individualized, personalized care. A consult is done initially to determine exactly what the patient wishes. A variety of options are usually discussed. Dr. Nield has extensive experience in cosmetic procedures and by being a dermatologist, has an in depth knowledge of the skin and how to obtain optimal rejuvenation.
We provide effective laser hair removal using the Light Sheer Duet laser. CO2 Laser resurfacing of wrinkles and acne scars is done under local anesthesia for a quick and safe recovery. Ulthera is the latest Skin tightening and Skin Lifting Procedure available on the market. Dr. Nield has been offering this unique non surgical treatment since 2010.
Sclerotherapy is a safe and effective method to eliminate leg veins. All of our procedures are designed to help you look and feel your best.
- Lasers: Sharplan C02 Silktouch and Feathertouch; Lightsheer Duet; IPL Vasculight Lumenis and YAG laser; UVA/UVB Phototherapy Unit, Ulthera
Education and Accomplishment:
- Medical School: Memorial University of Newfoundland | Year Graduated: 1984
- Internship: Toronto Western Hospital
- Residency Completed In: University of Toronto
- Residency Institution: Toronto
- Hospital Affiliations: Wellesley Hospital, Toronto; St. Michael's Hospital, Toronto
- Teaching Affiliation: Lecturer, University of Toronto
- FRCPC, OMA, CDA, AAD
- Toronto Dermatologic Society
- International Society of Dermatology
- Fellow of the American Society for Laser Medicine and Surgery
- American College of Phlebology
Accommodations:The Dodge Suites Hotel, 3600 Steeles West, Vaughan, Ontario, L4L 8P5, (905)856-9600